We’ve all been there – it’s Thursday and you need bake sale goodies for Friday and you don’t have any time. Or you you want to bring muffins to the office as a special treat, but there is no way that you can possibly make time in your morning to do that. Or you really want to bring homemade baked goods to a gathering, but don’t want to let your mother-in-law know that your kitchen expertise ended shortly after the bulb in your Easy Bake Oven went out?
Let Julia Cooks come to the rescue! An award-winning baker (seriously), Julia will work with you to figure out is simply perfect for your needs. This isn’t overly produced Cake Boss baking, but serious, homemade baked goods hand-crafted with the finest ingredients. You won’t find any artificial colors, flavors or chemical additives, only great ingredients prepared with love.
Some of our favorites:
- Fresh Baked Honey Wheat Muffins – Country goodness first thing in the morning.
- Award Winning Apple Pie – Cinnamon-y and a hint of lemon – simply to die for!
- Raspberry & Chocolate Rustic Crostata – Flaky crust around organic raspberry preserves and dark chocolate.
- Extra Chocolate Chip Cookies – A family favorite. These won’t last, you better buy extra!
- Homemade Breads – Organic flour and hand kneading make this an indulgence a necessity!
- Vanilla Cake with Buttercream Frosting – It might sound simple, but this cake made with organic vanilla and farm fresh eggs is good enough to eat without frosting. But when you add Julia’s famous buttercream on top, you have a treat worth fighting over.
Think of us like Uber for baked goods. Tell us what you need and we’ll be there soon! Check out our Frequently Asked Questions!